11 Feb 2011

forever last for him

It’s been a few months since we broke up, and we’ve both started seeing other people. It’s still really hard for me sometimes when I think of the dreams and future we’ve built together, when I walk past familiar places with fond memories, when I see old pictures of us, when I watch movies or listen to songs we both liked..but I guess we did spend a great deal of our lives with each other so it will be incredibly hard.

it’s funny the situations you get yourself into sometimes. You wake up one day thinking everything is fine and dandy and that they were just like they were the day before, and then oops, no, you actually broke up with your boyfriend for a month already.
And that’s how I wake up every morning..

was really confused then. I thought I wanted this, but why did it hurt so bad? I wanted that security and comfort zone, but I also wanted so many other things in life. But I knew I can’t have my cake and eat it too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive