22 Feb 2011

trying 2 set up a new life....

im n0w can stand up by myself after breaking up with my love 1..g0sh,only g0d n0w h0w it feel..im trying 2 hide my feeling from the w0rld..huhuhu3...n n0w i alm0st recover from it..fakhry..how i wish u kn0w that u mean al0t 2 me..aish..n0w u r g0ne,n i have a new g0al  4 my new life..im g0nna focus on my work n family..i wont ever think ab0ut b0ys or having a new bf anym0re c0z im already get enough of it!!..i love all of my friends..thx guys 4 always helping me up when im in need...
my work were seem 2 b just fine,n n0e wut..2morrow i will d0 a mockcall..g0sh.. im s0 scared but still i d0 have time 2 write my blog...hahahha3...wish me luck ya!! n d0 pray 4 me so that i have a courage 2 do the mockcall..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive